- The instructor shall make his services as a Premier instructor available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving the
pupil driving tuition at the rate per lesson from time to time agreed.
- If the instructor is going to be more than ten minutes late, they will contact you by text/telephone to advise you of such.
- The instructor will carry motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle, when accompanied by an instructor
or DSA examiner.
- In requesting lessons, the pupil agrees that they are licensed to drive the tuition vehicle. The pupil must produce both parts
of their provisional driving license before being permitted to drive for the first time. The pupil must inform the instructor
immediately if their entitlement to drive changes. The instructor reserves the right of sight of the pupil's provisional license
from time to time.
- At the minimum, all lessons must be paid in full, on collection of the pupil for said lesson.
- If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of 24 hours notice cancelling or changing any lessons, the pupil may be
liable for the lesson fee in respect of said lesson. The instructor reserves the right to then stipulate that all future lessons
be paid for in advance. (Special exceptions may be considered.)
- If the instructor believes the pupil to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance which may impair driving, the
lesson will be terminated immediately and the pupil will be liable for the fee in respect of said lesson.
- In the case of block bookings, payment shall be made in advance of the first lesson of the block (to obtain block booking discount).
- In the event of a mechanical breakdown or other unforeseen circumstances, the instructor reserves the right to re-arrange the lesson
at a time convenient to both parties.
- You will NOT be presented for test unless your instructor feels that you are fully prepared. (This also applies to re-tests).
© 2013 Premier School of Motoring